Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to make a doll's straw hat

This blog may be about air-dry clay and sculpting figures with our favorite clay, but sometimes we need accessories for those figures!   

Today I stumbled across this blog with a great tutorial for creating a stylish straw hat for your dolls and figures.

How to make a doll's straw hat

Depending on how you embellish the hat, you can create some very different looks!


UPDATE April 2013:   Apparently the blog with this hat tutorial has gone offline.   There's another doll's straw hat tutorial at A Doll Dresser.  (scroll down her page a little to find tutorial).

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your above link to making a doll straw hat is broken. Is there any way you can re-locate it?
    Thx
    kraftykat@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry KraftyKat...that blog seems to have disappeared. Too bad! I didn't copy the tutorial for myself either! :( If it's moved to another host, I sure can't find it. But I did find a similar tutorial here http://adollldresser.blogspot.com/2012/06/straw-hat-making-for-bjd-doll.html

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment! ;-)
Sorry I had to re-instate the 'word verification'...I'm getting far too much spam in the comment box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...