Monday, January 4, 2010

Spotlight on Misty's Creations


Happy New Year everyone!

Let's start the new year by looking at some wonderful, whimsical fantasy sculptures.   Misty of Art Gecko Studio creates these wild and colorful dragons that are much larger than you'd expect.  Misty creates with DAS air-dry clay, painting the finished dragons with acrylics.


Many are designed as wall art.   One of the images below shows Misty holding one of her dragons....this gives you an idea of the size.  
See more on her blogs at Art Gecko Studio and RealitySucksPeanutButter


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by. My dragons...the larger ones are about the size of a large deer head. The young, red headed lady holding one of my smaller dragons, is my daughter Shannon. Thanks again for stopping by!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment! ;-)
Sorry I had to re-instate the 'word verification'...I'm getting far too much spam in the comment box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...