Thursday, October 28, 2010

Make This Sweet Charm Bracelet


A perfect charm bracelet for someone who loves ice cream and cupcakes!   See step-by-step Clay Charms tutorial by Jennifer Hayes for making each charm with Crayola Air Cry Clay (or Paperclay, or Hearty Clay...your choice of just about any air-dry clay would be suitable for this project).

Jennifer says:   "If your daughter is anything like mine, she loves cupcakes, ice cream cones, and bracelets. When I began making clay charms, it made sense to me to combine all three. With inexpensive materials and a few free hours, I made a cute charm bracelet that my daughter loves."

2 comments:

  1. I love the post but the spider in the corner gave me the creeps! LoL
    Happy Halloween and Dia de los Muertos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... the creepy Halloween spider is doing his job! *G*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment! ;-)
Sorry I had to re-instate the 'word verification'...I'm getting far too much spam in the comment box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...