Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tell Us About Your Blog or Website


Do you have a blog or website about air-dry clay?  It can be about the dolls you create or other clay projects or maybe you're a supplier of clay and clay tools.   Anything that talks about air-dry, self-hardening and no-bake clays is welcome to add a link to their site here.  We all share a common interest, so let's get acquainted. Add a link and we can visit each other.  I'll get it started by listing my other clay sites!

Participation is easy...you are just linking to your own blog...4 easy steps.
  1. Click on the blue "click here to enter" link that's at the end...after the last post.
  2. Add your blog address...example: http://newclaynews.blogspot.com
  3. Enter title of link...your blog or website or own name (45 characters allowed)
  4. Add a photo of you, your profile picture or your blog button. (120px width suggested....you will be provided with an opportunity to crop before posting)
NOTE:  This is an experimental use of the 'Linky' gadget

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. this is sooo. great... I will join as soon as my blog is up... I have a craft blog, but i will be putting up one especially for Cold porcelain and my handmade Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment! ;-)
Sorry I had to re-instate the 'word verification'...I'm getting far too much spam in the comment box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...